Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

Baking Homemade Biscuits




 webcam-toy-photo1.jpgwebcam-toy-photo2.jpgwebcam-toy-photo3.jpg

Today me and my cousin Ata, thought of making delicious homemade biscuits, so we did. I was excited and thrilled to finally make them! The very first thing we did was looked up on google ‘How to make biscuits’, we found for what we were looking for. Then we got our
equipment and ingredients out to start, I was sweating like I never sweated before.

After that, we melted some real butter and popped it in a bowl with sugar and mixed it all together. While we were mixing, our favourite song came on and we started to sing. “Is it time to put the egg and vanilla essence in?” I asked and she replied with “Yeah!” So we both added the egg and vanilla essence into the bowl with the sugar and melted butter. It smelt so good!

We mixed and mixed, and then when that was done we finally added plain flour. The texture started to form into a more dough-like mixture which is perfect for biscuits. It was time to take the dough mixture and cut it out with the cookie cutters, that was my favourite part of all. “Time to put the biscuits in the oven.” Ata said. We waited for 5-10 minutes and ‘POW’ we took the biscuits out and it turned out so good. I was so proud of myself and Ata. I enjoyed baking!

Please leave a comment and I hope you were hooked into my writing. Here is a link to making biscuits, so that you could have a try as well. Again I hope you were hooked in!




2 comments:

Mrs. Moala said...

What a great recount Rebekah! I bet your biscuits were yummy!

Rebekah said...

They were yummy and thanks Mrs Moala, I miss you!!! :(

Post a Comment