Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

College Speech By........

Today, we had special visitors visit our school to talk to me and the rest of the year 8 students about college and about Tamaki college. There were 6 students and 2 teachers from Tamaki college who talked about college and about how it works and how it is. The first thing that they did was that, they introduced themselves, and one of the teachers from Tamaki college which is named is Miss. Moore had asked questions to the 6 student from Tamaki college and they were to answer them. She had amazing questions. Then when she was done, we asked them questions. There was a lot of interesting and funny questions. I asked a question and that was, "Is college hard." The 6 students said "no". So I was very surprised because I thought it would be hard and because college sounds hard. I really enjoyed the speech by the 6 Tamaki college speakers, and did you know that the 6 speakers use to come to Pt England. Please leave a comment and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment