Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

Toy Story

Have you seen the movie toy story? Tonight I am watching the amazing toy story movie. Its really funny because one of these toys are jealous at the other toy because one boy liked one toy most. This movie reminds me of lots of adventure when I was small. Me and my cousin pretended to be toys so we would turn into a living thing. We would always do that because it was fun thing to do and it was the only thing that we would always think about when we were bored. I love the movie toy story! Would you like to watch this movie? 

1 comment:

Briley Lovett said...

Hi! My name is Briley Lovett and I am from the United States. I am in college and assigned to commment on your blog post. I saw that you have been blogging for four years now, that is awesome! I enjoyed reading your blog post. I love the movie toy story. It is one of my favorite movies.

Post a Comment