Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Waitangi Day

Yesterday afternoon on waitangi day me and my family were invited to my little cousin birthday at the swimming pools. “WOOHOO I CAN’T WAIT”, she said loudly! “ Come on we're going now”,said my aunty!

We finally arrived at the pools. “Let go and jump in the pool”, said my bigger cousin! “Ok lets go”, yelled my mum. “I’m so hungry my tummy is rumbling”, said my cousin! I reply back, “ok lets go see what we are having for lunch”! “Emmm it smell like a barnare Que”,said my mum! “This food is so delicious”, said my uncle!

After a few hours it was time to go home and have a shower and go strange to bed. “ohhhh”, I said! It was the best day ever being with my family! I wanna do that everytime on waitangi day! The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment