Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Personal Goals 2014

My Personal Goals - 2014  Date : Feb 12th
1. My achievement I was most proud of  last year  in the classroom was...
because?
The greatest thing last year for me was getting my work done and being helpful to the teacher.
2. The thing I was most proud of last year outside of the classroom was?
Getting movies finished and completing our DLO’s and being on time when the teacher needs us.
3. In reading my learning goal is to?
In reading I would like to read properly and try to understand what the book means when my teacher says what’s going on in the story.
5. In writing  my goal is to?
My goal in writing is to try best to write wonderful story and get people hooked into my writing.
6. In Maths my goal is to?
In maths I will try my best to understand what addition, subtraction, timetables, and many other problems mean.  
7. The learning area I think I need to improve in most is?
When I am on my Netbook I should always improve my work and not be on silly games.
8. In my learning my goal this term is to ...
In my learning I should always be in the right place at the right time with the right attitude.
9. My goal for this year around the classroom is to (behaviour/self management)?
My goal around the classroom is to do the right thing and manage myself around friends and to listen to the teacher.
Also my goal this year is to try my best at maths,reading and writing so I could be the best at what I can do.
10. My goal for this year around the school is to?
Outside of class I will try not to mess up and play silly games when I was told to make a DLO for my reading or maths task.

12. My parents goal for me this Term is?
My parents want me to achieve more in school
and listen and be a responsible girl.




1 comment:

Lisia said...

Hi Rebekah,
I like that you helped the teacher heaps. Next time remember to proof read your wrting. Besides from that, how do think your going to succeed in all your goals? Keep up the good work and hope to see more of it.
By LISIA

Post a Comment