Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Cross Country

During a hot sunny day point england school had a cross country fun run. We had our cross country on 22nd of August. So If we come 1st 2nd or 3rd it is so cool because we get to go to the interzones to compete other schools.



When Mr.Burt said,”Its time for the 10 year old girls run know”. I was had butterfly’s in my stomach but  I came 3rd out of the 10 year old girls.  I was so proud and tried at the same time. When I got my water I finished it in 10 seconds. That was the fastest time I ever drank water.



When I was running I saw the field that we had to run around for a short period of time. It Felt like an 1 hour past but we got back at the same time as the 10 year old boys. It was a really cool run.



But When I saw the finish line I speeded up so fast because I wanted to go to the interzone so badly to compete other school’s. I’m so proud of myself because I came 3rd people year 3rd WooHoo!


The Moral Of The Story:
Its 100% True
Still be proud of yourself if you didn’t come first.














No comments:

Post a Comment