Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

My Art Reflection Two



Art Reflection Two



1. How do you feel about the work you did? Why? I feel a little happy and a little sad because my colours were ok but when I painted I just made it worse and difficult !!!!

2. What do you feel that you did well? Why? Did you know that I just only did the colours alright and that's about it because I don’t think that I painted well ???

3. What do you feel you did not so well? Why? When I just painted because my first painting was just a drafted and I did really good on that but here came the nervous one it was the real one that me and my friends were supossed to do and then we did it but I didn’t make my work good !!!!!!!


4. What would you do differently next time? Why? Did you know that also I need to not keep on putting lots of water on my paper with the paint ?????


Give yourself a rating out of 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment