Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

No Camp for Me!




Did you know that the year five and six had camp? I did not go to camp because I had chicken pox and that was not fun! I was all ready for camp, but then I got sick!  I missed out on all the fun and great activities. But it is OKAY!

I was very sad when camp started but it was alright staying at home. I do not like chicken pox ! If you had chicken pox when you were starting camp you will be very sad and disappointed too!

I did not get to sleep in a tent with my friends, but I think it was okay because they said that they were shivering and cold . I don't know if they like to sleep in a tent by themself because if they were sleeping by themself they would be very scared and afraid of the dark.

Do you like to sleep in a tent by yourself when you are having school camp? I don't think so. I would be so scared that I would get out of my tent and go to my friends tent and ask her if she can come and sleep with me. I did not want to get chicken pox when camp was starting but I had no choice. 

I wish that I could sleep in a tent when I am a year six. I really want to go to camp next year. I would be so excited and I would be very happy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah! I really enjoyed reading about your non-camp experience! You are very good at making your readers laugh and want to read more! Good on you for making your writing interesting and funny!

Keep up the good work!

Miss Ouano :)

Hueloata said...

Hi Rebekah
Nice picture that you drew. I hope you had a great time staying home, just joking

From Hueloata(cousin)

Post a Comment